Friday, October 30, 2009

That last post looks horrible



But not like Dr. Horrible. Sorry I just had to mention it just so I say how much I love that...movie? Blog? I'm watching it on DVD for the first time. My only complaint is that it is too short. Here's hoping for a sequel!

But the real reason for this post is to sum up my pictures/entries:

This Post: 40 entries
1st: 19 (including me--I won't count me again.)
2nd: 21 (Over 20 Bonus!)

Previous Post: 13 entries
1st: 7
2nd: 2 (Anna--white jacket--was in previous picture and is my only repeat)
3rd: 2
4th: 1
5th: 1
Des Moines Post: 3
1st: 1
2nd: 2 (my parents!)

Entered before first deadline: 14
1st: 1 (my sister)
2nd: 13

GRAND TOTAL: 70 ENTRIES!!!!! (plus bonus for first deadline and for having more than 20 in a picture!)

I had so much fun with this contest. I really want to win. Can you tell?

But I had Ballad reserved at the desk for me, so it would be there when I went to take the picture. Now it is safe and sound, home with me. The pictures with the Campus Safety Officers were the last ones, right after I bought it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home