Saturday, October 31, 2009

Look what I found at the Library!






So I made it to the library and snapped a few pictures. Please excuse the quality, my sister has the nice camera, so I had to use my cell phone. And I don't have any makeup on so don't look too closely. And my sister couldn't get a picture with the book in St. Louis, but my cat likes Ballad so much that she begged me to get a picture of her and the book. More than my dog will. She is an absolutely adorable miniature Husky (looks like a regular husky, but the size of a puppy). I like her better than most mini dogs because she still has some meat on her and doesn't look like she will blow away. Which is a bad thing when she slips out the door... Lets just say she likes adventure. But she is an oddly paranoid dog. When I called her for the picture, she got suspicious and hid. Oh, well. I like would rather have her odd than well behaved!

But now my Grand Total is 74 + First Deadline Bonus+Over 20 in a pic Bonus+ a cat (I know the cat doesn't count, but she is cute!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home