Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ballad Sightings in Des Moines



This weekend my family and I went to see Wicked. This is the second time we have seen it because it is absolutely fantabulous! We saw it in St. Louis the first time and it was snowing so bad we were 20 min late getting there and missed the beginning. So this time, our dad came with us and we got to see the beginning! And, weirdly enough, it was snowing again. But one reason I was excited to go to Des Moines is that I could go to different book stores to get pictures of people with Ballad! I only got to go to one and I really wanted to wander around asking people to be in a picture with me, but we didn't have time, so I only got one picture with a random stranger. I never thought I would ever be brave enough to ask strangers to be in pictures, let alone let other people see me in a picture...that shows you how much I want to win!

PS: The picture on the right is of me and my parents, the one on the left is of me and a random girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home