Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ballad Contest!


Have you heard of Ballad? No? Well go look it up immediately! I'll wait. So now you know that it is an amazing faerie book right? Good. Well the amazing author Maggie Stiefvater (Steve+otter) and the Merry Sisters of Fate are hosting a contest to win some amazing prizes. To enter you need to find the book "in the wild" a.k.a. a bookstore and take a picture of you holding it. That's one entry. For each person you have in the picture it's an extra entry. And I really want to win. Can you tell? By the by, I'm the one with pink hair in the middle. Another by the by. This is my Secondary English Methods class. We're all book nerds so they were willing to help! I even convinced the king of the dead to pose for the pictures but for some reason his antlers fell off and he has a weird patch on his cloak. But he's the king of the dead so I didn't question him on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home